- Designated Company Secretary of the Firm, primarily responsible for ensuring compliance under the Companies Act and the SEBI (LODR) Regulations
- Handling compliance with Companies Act, applicable SEBI Regulations (ICDR, LODR, Takeover Code) and related procedural aspects
- Handling the preparation of DRHP, Prospectus and other IPO related documentation
- Drafting of various policy and process documents as required under the Companies Act, SEBI LODR Regulations and other applicable corporate laws
- Interaction with the Board of Directors and Senior Management with respect to conducting Board / Committee meetings and other Board related matters
- Standardization of legal & secretarial processes in line with industry practices
- Mentoring and training the Secretarial Team on regulatory requirements / developments and industry best practices
- Handling compliances related aspects to corporate actions like dividend/ rights/ bonus etc. and ESOP related activities
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records
- Involvement in preparation of agenda and minutes of various meetings like shareholders/ board/ committee meetings and assist in conducting of such meetings
- Preparation and filing / publication of various disclosures, returns, filings and submissions with stock exchange / SEBI, ROC / MCA and shareholders under the Companies Act and SEBI Regulations
- Preparation of various reports like directors ‘report, preparation pf annual report, corporate governance report, etc.
- FEMA / RBI related matter related to shareholders
- Handling matters related to shareholder grievances / relations and dealing with Company’s RTA
- Assist in preparing MIS report and liaising with consultants, auditors
- Handling legal matters such as client & vendor agreements, legal disputes, co-ordination with legal counsels / consultants and advising various departments regarding various legal aspects applicable to the company.
- Keep track of various legal updates affecting the Company
Required Candidate profile
Skills and knowledge required:
Excellent understanding of laws & regulations affecting listed companies, particularly the BFSI segment;
Good understanding of FEMA / RBI / FDI related aspects of foreign investment and overseas investment in Financial Services sector;
Strong interpretational and analytical skills, Good communication skills, Focus on quality;
Proficiency in using MS Office is a must;The candidate should be willing to take additional responsibilities and deliver quality output independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Quantum Advisors Private Limited
The name ‘Quantum’ originates from the Quantum theory in physics and Planck’s constant ‘k’: the amount of energy required to take an atom from a lower level of orbit to a higher level of orbit. We were determined to take the then closed and archaic Indian capital markets from a lower level of orbit to a higher level of orbit.
The idea has always been to build an India-focused investment management institution, consistently make money for our clients over longer time horizons without taking undue risks and chart a controlled growth in our AuM across major asset classes.
Honesty, transparency and the predictability of performance of our funds remains at the core of what we do.
Contact Company:Quantum Advisors Private Limited