1. To create and execute a PR calendar for Quantum Mutual Fund.
2. To interact with all media Electronic, Print and Internet.
3. To build contacts and strong business relationships with media houses catering to the above media.
4. To interact with media across the country and fix interviews at Path to Profit locations for Quantum
5. To interact with Fund Managers and Senior Management of Quantum in terms of profile for the right
6. To manage and update the Media Center section of the Quantum website.
7. To draft Press Releases that Quantum will need to be released from time to time.
8. To plan and coordinate all PR events and Press conferences whenever organized.
9. To develop contacts with new channels and media vehicles as and when launched.
10. Should be a people person, with the ability to get along well with others
11. Ability to solve last minute problems
12. Should be self-motivated and ready to conduct the entire PR activities of Quantum Mutual Fund on
his/her own, including coordination, set up of interviews, post interview follow up etc.
13. Should be NISM certified or prepared to give the exam within 3 months of joining
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Public Relations
Role: Public Relations Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time